Personalized service is a major benefit of banking. Credit union members don’t have to sacrifice convenience to get it. Take advantage of Shared Branching services through the CO-OP Shared Branch network, and you can access your account at any of 5,000 credit union branches nationwide, often just as if you were visiting one of our own.
The CO-OP Shared Branch network links participating credit unions electronically, allowing credit union members to do “branch banking”. This is a huge benefit for credit union members who travel, whose workplaces don’t coincide with their branch locations, or who simply enjoy the convenience of expanded access. Wherever your members are across the country, chances are very good there’s a Shared Branch near you.
Shared Branching is yet another example of credit union membership offering the best of both worlds—individualized attention and nationwide availability. The cooperative spirit of credit unions allows them to work with each other in ways that competing banks typically do not. Credit union members can visit www.co-opsharedbranch.org to find branches nearest them at any time. They can also look for the “CO-OP Shared Branch” logo at participating credit union branch locations.
At CO-OP Shared Branch locations members can:
- Cash or check deposits to share or share draft accounts
- Cash or check withdrawals from share or share draft accounts
- Cash recognized payroll checks (check will be deposited in full and then funds withdrawn)
- Statement prints (last 10 transactions)
- Account to Account Transfers (from one credit union to another)
- Loan payments
- Purchase of official checks and theme park tickets - fee
- VISA Cash Advances – not available at all locations – fee
- VISA Gift Cards – not available at all locations – fee
Many Shared Branches also offer transfers, statement histories, money orders, traveler’s checks, and notary services.
To join the network and begin providing your members with an expanded service opportunity, contact Cindy Rashkin at email@example.com or call 1-800-792-8861 ext. 115.